Monday, January 27, 2014

Some of our best writers . . .

I've been reading a lot lately - some of the finest literature out there.  I've also been reading a few other things.  For instance, there are reviews on amazon.com of some sugar-free gummy bears.  The reviews are hilarious - we're talking laugh-so-hard-you'll-start-crying hilarious.  I've been reading those as well.

Now, I certainly don't want to dismiss the hard-working authors out there, but those reviewers are brilliant!  After reading a few reviews, I began to wonder if some of them aren't fabricated.  But even if they are, the vivid language and imaginative metaphors are so well done that who cares!

Next week I'll be back to saluting the hard-working authors in our lives, but for this one week, I've got to say, "Hat's off to the amateur reviewers out there!  Keep up the good work."

No comments:

Post a Comment