Monday, January 6, 2014

Paying It Forward

This last week was an amazing week!  I finished the major edits/rewrites of my book.  I am now actually ready to send it off and hopefully find a willing publisher.  It's a great feeling!

But what also made it great was a conversation I had last night with another aspiring writer.  I was able to offer words of encouragement along with a few suggestions.  It prompted thoughts of when Kristen Gough, another writer, offered support and gave me pointers when I began my own crazy writing adventure.

This world really is a better place when we all try to help each other.  I have been incredibly blessed by the kindnesses of others.  Hopefully, I in turn, can bless the lives of others.  Looking for opportunities to do just that is, I think, a great way to begin this new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment