Monday, February 17, 2014

It's Monday. . . Again!

It's Monday morning, yet again!  What emotions does that phrase evoke in you?  Dread?  Discouragement? Downright depression?

I must apologize; I have given you a bit of misdirection, because I think it is GREAT that it's Monday, again.  I rested yesterday to fill my tank in preparation for the week ahead, but I was barely able to contain the excitement I felt about writing!  I couldn't wait to get going this morning to put proverbial pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard).

Isn't life just wonderful and fascinating?  Don't you just love to read a book that transports you places and transforms your thinking?  Can't you just imagine how I must feel about putting down those words that will hopefully one day transport and transform you?

All of you out there have different things that you will do today.  Some of them will be mundane and ordinary.  (I have a list of those to take care of myself.)  But in the process of doing those you can smile, you can laugh, you can imagine.  Doesn't that make this a great Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment