Monday, July 22, 2013

Dear Blog . . .

Recently a family member experienced the dreaded "blue screen of death" - his computer died!  Very sad indeed!  I've been experiencing the "white screen of death" - the blank computer screen just waiting for my words of wonder.

It's not that I actually have writer's block - in fact I just finished writing my book!  (Woo Hoo!!!)  Of course I'm talking about the first draft, but even the modifications and additions are already going well.  However, it seems I'm only allowed so many free flowing ideas, and all of them seem to be going into my book.  So, this blog post page has been sitting open on my computer all day long, waiting . . . waiting . . . faithfully waiting . . . for me to actually pay serious attention to it.

I must apologize dear little blog - but this is all I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment